Questions are vital to faith
What does “God” mean?
Would Jesus un-friend Buddha?
Does Science refute God?
Does God work through other faith traditions?
Can I be a Christian without being judgemental?
Can we take the Bible seriously but not literally?
Joy embodies God’s spirit:
- Celebration Sunday – house band, breakfast, authentic messages, vibrant worship
- Good Company Theater
- Bruce Porter Memorial Music Series
- Salmon Brook Music Series
- Storytelling Coffeehouse
Creation is God’s home for everyone:
- God loves everyone. NO exceptions!
- Kaleidoscope Corner Sunday School K-6th grade
- Faith Journey 7-8th grade
- Youth Exploring Spirituality (Y.E.S.) 9-12th grade
- Artist’s Way (adult women)
- Men’s Group (adult men)
- Sow and Reap (adult women)
Compassion reveals God’s presence:
- Waste Not, Want Not Community Dinner
- Garden of Gratitude
- Youth and Adult Service Trips (local, US, International)
- AA and Al-Anon
- Health and Wellness Programs, Prayers and Healing Days